GENERAL INSECT CONTROL
Our high-quality and professional group is based on a team of experts, quality assurance program, and universal documentation of findings and service, all of which guarantees our insect control service meets our high-quality standards and norms. – DTDS, a consortium of pest control professionals is based on a team of experts, trained manpower, quality assurance program, multi level documentation and worldwide accepted service guideline and protocols, all of which determines our pest control service meets our Quality standards and Customers expectation.
Cockroaches are commonly found in buildings and homes because they prefer warm environments close to food and water. Unfortunately, cockroaches can cause allergies and trigger asthma attacks, especially in children. They can also spread nearly 33 different kinds of bacteria.
- Cockroaches have been around since the time of dinosaurs!
- A cockroach can live almost a month without food.
- A cockroach can live about two weeks without water.
- Some female cockroaches only mate once and stay pregnant for life!
- A cockroach can live for up to one week without its head!
- Cockroaches can hold their breath for up to 40 minutes!
- Cockroaches can run up to 3 miles an hour.
- There are more than 12,000 species of ants all over the world.
- An ant can lift 20 times its own body weight. If a second grader was as strong as an ant, she would be able to pick up a car!.
- Some queen ants can live for many years and have millions of babies!
- Ants don’t have ears. Ants “hear” by feeling vibrations in the ground through their feet.
- When ants fight, it is usually to the death!
- When foraging, ants leave a pheromone trail so that they know where they’ve been.
- Queen ants have wings, which they shed when they start a new nest.
- Ants don’t have lungs. Oxygen enters through tiny holes all over the body and carbon dioxide leaves through the same holes. When the queen of the colony dies, the colony can only survive a few months. Queens are rarely replaced and the workers are not able to reproduce.